Our creator tools are free, easy to download and simple to use. Everyone can create a truly memorable photo product.
Windows - Offline creator tool
The creator tool works on
Windows 7 SP1 (buildnr: 6.1.7601)
Windows 8.1 (buildnr: 6.3.9600)
Windows 10 (1809) (buildnr: 10.0.17763)
Press the Windows logo key + R, type 'winver' in the Open box, and then select OK to find out which version you're using.
The minimum requirements of your computer are:
- Dual core CPU / Intel Core i3 (we recommend Intel Core i5)
- 2 GB of RAM (we recommend 8 GB of RAM)
- The minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels (skip to "Adjust screen resolution")
- Optional: We recommend using an SSD harddisk.
Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported. Read more about it in our FAQ:
Why are Windows XP and Vista not supported?
Mac - Offline creator tool
The creator tool for Mac can be used on OS X version 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or higher with a 64-bit processor.
Online creator tool
The online version of the photo book program works on any computer because this program works in your browser. We recommend that you use Google Chrome as a browser.
Smartphone / tablet app
Android: The minimum required version is Android 5.0.
Apple iOS: The minimum required version is iOS 11.0.
Please note: When using an older OS versions, you can still download our app, and you will simply get the latest version that supports your OS.
Adjust screen resolution
In order to change your screen resolution, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your desktop and click using your right mouse button.
2. Select the option "Display settings".
3. A new window will open and from here, navigate to "Advanced display settings".
4. You should now see the screen resolution and can change it from here. Select an option that is 1024 x 768 pixels, or above.
5. Click on "Apply".
6. You should now be able to use the software.
View your online photo book
This feature uses Adobe Flash Player to function. Normally, if you do not have the correct version for an online photobook, you will get a pop-up asking if you want to install the latest version. If you do not get it, you can download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player manually.
Please note: The Google toolbar is obviously not necessary and you can uncheck if you are not interested.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. They’ll be happy to help!